9.1.08

the power of Love

|I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door|

Feels like fire
I'm so in love with you.
Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay _bad at bay_
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away.

I'm so in love with youyouyouyouoyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou
Purge the soul
|Make love your goal.|

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul.
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
_Purge the soul_
Make love your goal.

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door
When the chips are down I'll be around
With my undying death-defying
Love for you.


Envy will hurt itself
Let yourself be beautiful
Sparkling love, flowers
And pearls and pretty girls
Love is like an
energy
Rush'in _rush'in_ inside of memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

This time we go sublime
Lovers entwine _divine_divine
Love is danger, love is pleasure.
Love is pure _the only
treasure

|I'm so in love with you
Purge the soul
Make love your goal|



FlameonburndesireLovewithtonguesoffire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal.

| I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door. |

Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Sem comentários: